MOA's original product, The Green Balm is an organic multi-purpose healing/beauty balm, and some might say, it’s a miracle!
This cult product is crammed with MOA’s hero herb yarrow, used for centuries to heal and repair, keep a little pot handy for any little crisis.
The whole family can use The Green Balm even if you have super sensitive skin. It has many beautifying remedies and it’s a vital part of any outdoorsy first-aid kit, ideal for taking on holiday or camping when space is precious.
- Soothe dry and itchy skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and minor rashes
- Help heal minor cuts, grazes, blisters, bruises and burns on all the family
- Zap those pesky insect bites and stings
- Treat chapped, weathered lips and kiss goodbye to the dreaded coldsore!
- Apply to sore, red nostrils when you have a cold and mix with a little hot water and gargle to soothe a sore throat
- Use between the toes to help combat athlete's foot
- Calm inflamed skin after shaving, waxing or threading
- Help fade scarring or stretch marks after pregnancy
- Soothe new tattoos or piercings, while helping to avoid infection
- Moisturise, soften and nourish dry hands, nails and cuticles
Its antiseptic action helps reduce inflammation, calming sensitive skin and breakouts. It has a unique dual ability to staunch a wound whilst promoting circulation to the area. According to Greek mythology the infamous warrior Achilles used the healing powers of yarrow to heal the wounds of his injured soldiers, which is where it gets its Latin name Achillea.
This powerful plant has been revered amongst Native Australians for centuries. Its antiseptic, antiviral and antifungal properties are second to none. Tea tree oil zaps bacteria and enables the skin to repair.
- Made with certified organic ingredients
- No chemical nasties, parabens (artificial preservatives), perfume, alcohol or lanolin
- Vegetarian and not tested on animals
- Suitable for problematic and sensitive skin types
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Glycine Soja (Soy Bean) Oil, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, *Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Chlorophyll, **Limonene.
*certified organic **occurs naturally in tea tree oil.