Resurfacing Enzyme Peel
Suki's Resurfacing masque is great because exfoliation is key for most skin issues & 100% pure peels that really work are impossible to find!! This peel is effective topically because it contains acids that peel away surface problems & enzymes that go deeper to “eat away” hidden toxins for immediate & long‐term results!
- perfect results‐driven product for those who can’t use manual exfoliates
- smoothes complexion, evens & rejuvenates skin tone, eliminating the appearance of dullness
- jumpstarts collagen production, firms & strengthens elasticity
- resurfaces skin, preventing premature aging & reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- clears pores, lifts away layers of dead skin & toxic build‐up
- reduces the appearance of blemishing of all kinds ‐ chronic, cystic, whiteheads, blackheads & over‐active, problem skin
Ingredients: rosa centifolia (provence rose) concentrate†, alcohol (from sugar cane denatured with lavender oil)†, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, salix alba (willow) bark powder, glycolic acid, xanthan gum, limonene*, papain, cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed powder, citric acid, fragrance (parfum)*, linalool*.
*components of 100% pure natural fragrance and/or steam-distilled/cold-pressed essential oils.
total organic content: 12.0%
How to use: apply even layer over face & décolletage, avoiding eyes. leave on 10 to 20 min or overnight, depending on level of sensitivity. Use 2 to 3 times a week or as needed. May also use as a spot treatment overnight.
What fans of Suki's Resurfacing Enzyme Peel Mask are saying:
"Very, very silky, a tiny drop goes a very long way. my skin looks brighter, smoother, and more radiant!! I have very sensitive skin too, no irritation or itching."