Eyeshadow made easy!
Vapour's Eyeshadow Quads make professional-looking eye makeup easier for anyone to achieve (yes, you too!), whether you're all about "I woke up like this" natural makeup, or a "I spent ages achieving this level of perfect", or anything in between.
Each quad has four multi-dimensional shades that were created to go together perfectly. Buttery silky, blendable shades for any skin tone in matte, satin + pearl finishes.
Super chic applied wet or dry. Natural amino acids to soothe delicate eyes.
Net Wt.: 0.23 oz / 6.8 g
How to Use
Sweep lighter shades across lids with the Vapour All Over Shadow Brush. Blend medium shades into creases and smudge deeper shades along lash lines with the Vapour Crease Brush.
- Pop a shimmery, mid-tone shade from the Eye Quad of your choice onto the centre of lids for a dreamy, light-catching effect.
- To bring shadow from Day to Night, smudge out a deep shade of shadow from top and bottom lash line as a smoky liner.
- Pick up a deep shade of shadow with a damp angled brush and apply to top lash line for a sharp wing effect.
- For a “Defined Eye” use one medium shade as lid colour, with a second medium shade to add shape in the crease. Use the lightest shade as a brightener for the inner corner and brow bone. Add the darkest shade as a liner and/or in outer corner to sculpt.
- For a “Halo Eye” use the lightest shade in the centre of the eye with medium shades blended on the inner and outer thirds to sculpt the ball of the eye and give dimension. Use the darkest shade to intensify the sculpt or to use as liner.
- Bring “Halo Eye” from Day to Night, by patting Highlight Stick on the centre of the eye to intensify the “halo” effect.
- Want a smoky eye that's appropriate for daytime in a hurry? Mix two or three shades together with a fluffy brush and apply. Easy peasy!
Mica‡, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Octyldodecanol†, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride†, Zinc Stearate§, Silica‡, Glyceryl Caprylate†, P-Anisic Acid†, Pentylene Glycol†, Cinnamic Acid†, Glyceryl Undecylenate†; May Contain +/-: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide; CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides
Please note that this is a general ingredient list and that the ingredients may differ slightly from one shade to another. Please contact us if you have allergies or would like to know the specific ingredients for each of the shades.
† Plant derived
‡ Mineral derived
§ Naturally derived
Net Wt.: 0.23 oz / 6.8 g