Have you ever thought to yourself, "I wish someone would make a mascara that acts like a lash serum".
Well, the brilliant people at Plume have done just that! They've taken their lash and brow serum that so many know and love, and they've turned it into a mascara that continues the good work of the lash serum.
Use this mascara on its own for a natural look or layer it up; it's beautifully buildable. You can also use it as a base coat with a thicker formula mascara to get the benefit of the active ingredients AND the bold lashes you love.
Not only does Nourish & Amplify Mascara work great instantly, it also contains Plume's patented growth-promoting actives to make your lashes even better and more resilient over time.
In other words, this is your mascara wishes come true!
2 sizes: full size (7ml) and a mini (4ml) that's great for testing out, or travel!
How to use
- Curl your lashes with Plume's Lift Lash Curler for maximum curl and length.
- Wipe excess product on the inside of the tube.
- Starting at the base of your lashes, shimmy the brush back and forth while pulling upwards to bring out your lengthiest lashes. Continue this motion all along your lash line.
- For an elongated cat-eye effect, focus most of your application on the outer lashes with just a touch of definition on the inner lashes.
- Start with one coat and follow with one or two more, or use as a first coat and follow with other mascara of your choice.
Isoamyl Laurate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Silica, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Oryza Sativa Cera (Rice Bran Wax), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Tocopheryl Acetate, Coleus Forskohlii Root Oil, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauric Acid, Arginine, Cystine
May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxide Red), CI 77499 (Iron Oxide Black)