Award-winning Lily Lolo Natural Mascara is easy to apply, volumizes and lengthens lashes and is easy to layer to produce a dramatic effect. An everyday essential for fabulous looking lashes. Long-lasting colour with a smooth, creamy texture. This natural and gentle formula is perfect for sensitive skin. Watch Lily Lolo's video for mascara application tips. 10.5ml
Made with pure inert minerals, organic, and natural ingredients. Completely free of gmo, nano particles, talc, additives, harsh chemicals, parabans, gluten, bismuth oxychloride, dyes, fillers, fragrance, preservatives, petroleum based chemicals, and other questionable ingredients.
Vegan. Gluten Free. Natural.
Ingredients: AQUA (WATER), MYRICA PUBESCENS FRUIT CERA (MYRICA PUBESCENS FRUIT WAX), PROPANEDIOL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX), POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED CERA (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX), LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, POLYGLYCERYL-10 MYRISTATE, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN CERA (ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX), GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, MAY CONTAIN IRON OXIDES. 7ml
Gluten free, vegan friendly.
1. Wipe excess mascara off the wand onto a clean tissue to avoid mascara overload
2. Looking down into a mirror (preferably magnified), start at the base of the lashes using light zigzag strokes working up to the tips of the lashes, the zigzag technique helps to prevent lashes sticking together and gives them a more ‘feathery’ appearance
3. Now gently apply to the bottom lashes
4. Allow to dry before applying a 2nd coat using the same technique as above
5. For added drama apply a 3rd coat, this gives a glamorous intensity to the eyes - perfect for a night out or special occasion
6. For ‘doll eyes’ lashes: Avoid applying mascara to the top of your upper lashes as this forces them to fall flat and straight, instead, apply underneath to create a beautiful ‘doll eyes’ look